Thursday, May 15, 2008

Information

Okay...I know I messed up...so I can't type...if you look at the website it is joewilsonjrfmaily.blogspot.com rather than joewilsonjrfamily.blogspot.com BUT if my mother who happens to be in CHARGE of this website would have done this...I wouldn't have messed up !!! ha ha...so once again...I can blame it ALL on her !!! YEAH !!!

Before people start yelling at me about the pics...Let me just say...that is the best that I had. If you happen to have some better pics..or any pics that you would like added just send them to me and I will try and put them up here. If anyone has pics of the lake trip those would be perfect to put on here. Mom thought she took a few with D'Nae's camera so I will try to get those up here if I have any.

BE IT KNOWN !!!! If you want something to be mentioned on here...YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW !!!!! I need to know information about the family !!! The WHOLE family !!!

I have set up a blog for my family and mom's...so look under the "links" section and click on it and it should take you to our blogs.

Finally, I do NOT want to hear about any griping or moaning going on !! I was TOLD to do this and you all know that I ALWAYS do as I am told !!!

No comments: