Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Loss

Susan went to her father's funeral in Amarillo and then on to New Mexico but Big Ronnie was sick and couldn't go. Grandad, Freddie, and Debbie all "baby" sat with him to try and get him back on his feet. He was vomitting and couldn't keep anything down. From what I understand, Ronnie had been in severe pain for a few days and that's what he thought was causing all the vomitting..was the pain. Hopefully everything is back to "normal"....I know "normal" and Big Ronnie in the same sentence is a hard thing to grasp !!! ha ha

Little Ronnie and Pam went to Hobbs for her mother's funeral over the weekend. I think the service was to be on Monday. Maybe Little Ronnie will send me an e-mail to let me know how Pam is doing...hint..hint..

I hope everyone had a safe trip !! We are thinking about each and everyone of you in your time of sorrow.

No comments: